Liver test result?
Feb 7, 2010
What do these results mean: HCV RNA PCR QNT 1930000 Ref: <43 IU/ml HCV RNA PCR 6.29 Ref: <1.63 LogIu/ml
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Does Bactrim Treat Syphilis?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- What Are Some Ways You Can Get Std's?
- What Is The Rate Of Death To Teens From Stds?
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.