|Liver test result?
Feb 7, 2010
What do these results mean: HCV RNA PCR QNT 1930000 Ref: <43 IU/ml HCV RNA PCR 6.29 Ref: <1.63 LogIu/ml
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood Splash And Negative HIV Test
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Condom Slipped?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Can I Get HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can Someone Catch AIDS From Receiving Oral Sex?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Blood In Food?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.