|enlarged red blood cells
Jan 31, 2010
what are the causes and will B-12 return to normal size
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are many causes, and vitamin B12 deficiency (which can be tested for) is but only one cause.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Causes Of Clear Vaginal Discharge
- If You Keep Getting Vaginal Infections In Your Vagina, Do That Mean You Have HIV?
- Interesting Facts About Chlamydia
- Alternatives To Atripla For Kidney Problems
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.