Jan 31, 2010
I am HIV+ for about 7 years, I am taking Kaletra, and Combivir, What does my lab really say, Good, Bad or So so Labs back and can you explain them to me:CD4 Helper 1322, % CD 4 Pos. Lymph 22.4, WBC 12.3, RBC 4.0, MCV 114, MCH 40.2, RDW 21.2, PLATELETS 506, NEUTROPHILS 36, LYMPHS 48, LYMPHS (ABSOLUTE) 5.9, MONOCYTES (ABSOLUTE) 1.1, EOS (ABSOLUTE) 0.7 And Myy HIV-1 RNA is <48
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Better than good, they are fabulous. Your CD4 count is in the normal range and your CD4 percent is mildly decreased. The rest of your blood count is in very good shape.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.