|Can a person progress from AIDS to HIV Positive
Jan 31, 2010
I like your answer to the question that it is possible to go from being classified as having full blown AIDS to being HIV positive. I am being treated by the AIDS Team at Duke University Medical Center. A year and a half ago, I had an astronomical viral load and a CD4 count of 160. This month, my test results showed an undetectable viral load and a CD4 count of 409 which takes me out of the "official" classification of having full blown AIDS and categorizes me as being HIV positive.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Years Can It Take A Person With Hiv To Get Aids?
- Sore Throat During Seroconversion
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.