Estimated CD4 Count
Jan 31, 2010
To whom it may concern,
I would like to know the formula of estimated CD4 count using Full Blood Count(FBC) reading. Hope you can help me because our hospital don't have enough budget to do CD4 test and it costly. Thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is essentially impossible to do, since you would only have the total lymphocyte count from a full blood count and that does not distinguish between CD4 and CD8 positive lymphocytes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.