|new lab result and cd4 blip
Jan 31, 2010
hello DR today i received my cd4 and vl result here is it
wbc=5.4 Neutrophl=47.9 Lymphocyte=35.6 Monocyte=6.7 Eosinophil =9.4 and it shows red nomal(1-6) Basophil=0.4 Redbloodcell=5.58 Hemoglobin=15.3 Hematocrit=43.8 Lyphocyte absolute=1.92 Monocyte absolute=0.36 Eosinphil absolute=0.51 Basophil absolute=0.02 Neutrophil absolute=2.59 MCV =78.5 and it shows red normal(80-100) MCH =27.4 MCHC=34.9 Platelet=157 normal (150-450) CD4 % 19 old result was 14% CD4 365 last one was 290 Viral Load =52 last one was 40 LOG=1.72 sir am to warry about the cd4 blip?cause i'm afraid of resistance i always adherence to my combo dispite sometimes i jump time like 2 hours or three before taken it.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.