|how to convert log(IU/ml) to IU/ml,when you calculate the uncertainty of the standard line
Jan 24, 2010
how to convert log(IU/ml) to IU/ml,when you calculate the uncertainty of the standard line??I calculate the uncertainty of the standard line use log(IU/ml),i get the result ,but it is the format of 3.14+/-0.26,how can i convert to the format such as 13000+/300??
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You're close. Your example would be log IU 3.14 with a range of log IU 2.88 to 3.4 (+/- 0.26 log IU). Or 1385 IU (range 760 IU to 2550 IU).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
- Will Freeze Away Take Care Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.