how to convert log(IU/ml) to IU/ml,when you calculate the uncertainty of the standard line
Jan 24, 2010
how to convert log(IU/ml) to IU/ml,when you calculate the uncertainty of the standard line??I calculate the uncertainty of the standard line use log(IU/ml),i get the result ,but it is the format of 3.14+/-0.26,how can i convert to the format such as 13000+/300??
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You're close. Your example would be log IU 3.14 with a range of log IU 2.88 to 3.4 (+/- 0.26 log IU). Or 1385 IU (range 760 IU to 2550 IU).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Purple Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore On Penis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.