|Lipoatrophy, Lipodystrophy, and Simian DNA
Jan 17, 2010
You know in looking at the effects of Lipoatrophy and Lipdystrophy and then looking at apes or monkeys from where supposedly HIV came from, do you think there is any possibility of body changes being derived from simian DNA bonding with human DNA? With HIV acting as a sort of delivery agent? Thought only occured because you look at a monkey or ape and they have thin arms and legs and big bellies. Is this totally crazy or is there a possibility of this?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You make an interesting connection. I am not sure we have any data that connects those dots.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.