Elite Controller with Sinus infection

I have been a Elite Controller for the past 7 years and participate in all of the national studies. I have recently been experiencing a sinus infection. Over the past 2 months I have had a cold which lasted 2 days and had an H1N1 shot and a regular flu shot about a month apart. I am concerned about loss of elite control due to all of this immune activation lately. I have been terrified to get my VL done. What do you think? Could this be the end of my good situation?

I understand your concern and its a great question. But I believe given the number of years of infection and your status, and likely earlier insults to your immune system from previous colds and shots, etc, you will remain in your current controller status.

How Low Should We Go?
Lipoatrophy, Lipodystrophy, and Simian DNA