Isentress Once A Day Dosing In Europe?

You recently responded to a question by stating about Isentress/Truvada that: "The data looked very good for taking both of these together once daily in clinical trials and this once daily combination has been approved recently in Europe."

Are you sure about this? I know Isentress has been approved in Europe for treatment-naive, as it is here in the US, but I was under the impression that the dosing is 400 mg. twice a day (BID).

I have heard that the clinical trials looking at once daily dosing for Isentress are going very well, but they aren't officially over until sometime in 2011.

Please clear up this confusion if you can.

Thank you very much for all your great work.

My bad. Not approved yet.

Baraclude 0.5mg resistance
Precum/co-infection in sero-discordant couples