Historical CD4 count after 6 months of Atripla
Jan 10, 2010
How are my chances of attaining >200 CD4 after 6 months of Atripla with an initial CD4 of 71 and VL of 340,000? I'm taking the drug exactly as instructed on top of the antiinfectives. I'm booked to travel to Europe in May. I'm due for CD4 recheck in a week. I feel I'm responding to the treatment with increased energy and weight gain of 7 lbs. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your chances are very good. Average increase in CD4 count after about 6-12 months of treatment is between 100-150 CD4 cells.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.