HIV followup

My original questions was:My viral load has gone from 4 months ago of 150 to 250 and my T-Cells is 540 and has stayed constant over the year. Is there any concern that AIDS is near? I have had HIV for 20 years. Your response was to find out 1: it was always undectable for years, I am taking HIV meds always the same time for over 20 years. You stated it was not significant of a change before this informationw as given to your answer. Also i never had it detectable bfoere

Again, with this low level detectable viral load (on treatment), given that CD4 count I am not concerned.

Rising VL Rising CD4 count
Historical CD4 count after 6 months of Atripla