Jan 10, 2010
My original questions was:My viral load has gone from 4 months ago of 150 to 250 and my T-Cells is 540 and has stayed constant over the year. Is there any concern that AIDS is near? I have had HIV for 20 years. Your response was to find out 1: it was always undectable for years, I am taking HIV meds always the same time for over 20 years. You stated it was not significant of a change before this informationw as given to your answer. Also i never had it detectable bfoere
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of Seroconversion
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.