Jan 3, 2010
My Brother in Law is chronically infected with hepatitis B virus and in his recent HBV-DNA test result it is found IU/mL 2,003,000 and Copies/mL 11,657,460. Please explain what is his current situation? is is recoverable? what would be treatment and where?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- Cephalexin Cure Chlamydia
- Does Any Std Affect Your Urine Flow?
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.