Jan 3, 2010
My Brother in Law is chronically infected with hepatitis B virus and in his recent HBV-DNA test result it is found IU/mL 2,003,000 and Copies/mL 11,657,460. Please explain what is his current situation? is is recoverable? what would be treatment and where?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Cold Feet A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Itchy Scrotum An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Anal Warts After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.