HIV and Pancreatitis

I have apparently had pancreatitis for a number of years, just recently diagnosed. Ths pain and frustration from this are worse than anything i have experienced with 28 years of being poz. This is actually the first time I've had a problem. I do not have insurance and so cannot check into the hospital. Any suggestions or recommendations would be gratefully appreciated.

It would be helpful to know what your doctors think is the cause of your pancreatitis. Is it from meds, stones, infection, alcohol consumption or something else. Some of the causes are reversible and some are not. If this is truly chronic and all potential causes have been removed then it may not be reversible and chronic pain management and sometimes diet modification are all that can be done.

CD4 from 178 w/n 6 wks to 148, viral load 17400
Blood test results