good HDL.C get low,liver ALT get high kidney elivate small what's the cause?

today i went to check for my kidney,liver,cholesterol,functions here are the result. chol/HDL=4.2 Glucose =96normal range is 70-99 BUN =10.1 normal range is 4-20mg/dl Creatinine1.23=on 23/1/09 was 1 and on 13/9/09 was 1.16 then today is 1.23H normql range is 0.4-1.2 eGFR =71.17 L=normal range is 90-91 CHOL=148 =normal range is 200 TRIG=163H=normal range is 150 HDL-C=35.4L=normal range is 40 LDL(cal)80.0=normal range is 130 LDL-C=78=normal range is 130 SGOT(AST)35=normql range is 0-40 SGPT(ALT)70 H=normql range is 0-41 so my question now is ,is't too bad or is't because of TRUVADA that i changed last time and what else should i do to get the bad good and get the high ones in other.? i was diagnosed on 27/12/2007 cd4 20 vl 1000000 my hiv combos was sustiva,tenofovir,lamuvidine ,then change to sustiva,truvada on 9/10/2009

I am not that concerned with your current numbers. They could certainly be the result of the truvada/sustiva combination. I would not be inclined to start any medications to treat the minimally elevated triglycerides or decreased HDL, and would recommend diet modification as the first step. Regarding the creatinine level, make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids and avoid taking any other medications that could affect kidney function if at all possible. Nothing to do regarding the ALT level at this point.

high cd count
cd 4 count.. please I need help!