|HBV DNA TEST
Dec 27, 2009
the lab report said hbv dan detected <29 IU/ML. What does it mean
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate the context regarding why this test was obtained. The result indicates that no HBV DNA was detected in the sample.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Blowjob From A Prostitute Safe?
- Anal Warts After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Licking Genital Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.