|HBV DNA TEST
Dec 27, 2009
the lab report said hbv dan detected <29 IU/ML. What does it mean
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate the context regarding why this test was obtained. The result indicates that no HBV DNA was detected in the sample.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Penis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Cold Feet After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.