HBV DNA TEST
Dec 27, 2009
the lab report said hbv dan detected <29 IU/ML. What does it mean
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate the context regarding why this test was obtained. The result indicates that no HBV DNA was detected in the sample.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Do Lymph Nodes Swell With Hiv?
- How Bad Will The Sore Throat And Muscle Aches Be When You Have Hiv?
- Is Thick Saliva A Symptom Of Hiv Or Aids?
- What Foods Can't Hiv Positive People Eat?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.