Concerned w/viral load increase

Ive been taking Atripla since the summer 2007 and have never missed a dosage and have been undetectable since late fall 2007. However, on my most recent lab results, my viral load has become detectable (copies/ml 84; 1.92 logcopies/ml) with a %CD4/Absolute CD4+ cells/Absolute Lymphocytes of 40/674/1670. Does this detectable lab result mean that I have become or am becoming drug resistant to Atripla? If so, will I ever be able to take a one pill per day HIV med again? Also, please note that I received my H1N1 vaccination a little over a week before I went to have my lab work done. Is it possible that the H1N1 shot cause this detection of the HIV virus and to increase even though just slightly? Is this current viral load increase to detectable just possible normal blip that happens from time to time with HIV viral load results?

My previous lab results I have are: 37/527/1430 (7/09); 37/518/907 (4/09); 35/467/1323 (12/08); 32/482/1513 (09/08).

I would not be concerned. Your numbers are fabulous. Although it's possible that this blip in viral load was the result of the H1N1 vaccine, it is more likely the result of assay variability, and in almost all cases does not mean a failure of your HIV med regimen.

hcv
Testing numbers to monitor?