Negative CD4 count?
Dec 27, 2009
I was recently told that I have a negative cd4 count of <20 and that I basically had no t-cells. Is this true?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Never heard of such a result. If your CD4 count is indeed very low and the result of HIV infection, then you need to be on HIV meds now.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Women More Likely To Catch Herpes Than Men?
- Will My Doctor Test Me For Herpes When I'm Pregnant?
- What Organs Are Affected By Syphilis?
- What If Somebody With Herpes Kisses Me?
- What Does Herpes Feel Like In Women?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.