What Lab Results Should I Ask My Doctor to Provide?

I've moved from a hospital that is a "world class" Clinic. I've recently moved to a rather small town with a hospital/doctors that don't give me great confidence that they are on-top of their game. They mean well, but it is my life and I need to watch out for myself.

I've gone for a couple of blood draws and the doctor has given me my CD4 & viral loads, but should I be asking for other results, too?

(I'm at CD4=227, viral=undetect)

Thanks for your help, and keep up the great work!

Yes, you need to advocate for yourself. You should be getting copies of all blood test results and in general know what they mean. In most cases, other tests like blood counts, liver and kidney function would also be tested. If you are on HIV meds, there may be other tests (like cholesterol or triglycerides) that would also be monitored.

No evolution in treatment strategies. After more than a decade we still have HAART
Negative CD4 count?