virail load of 14,000,000 or higher
Dec 20, 2009
with a viral load of 14,000,000 after 5 years of being diagnosed with Hep b what is the progression or do could i already have liver cancer
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That HBV viral load is about average. The viral load by itself does not tell you to what extent HBV may have caused liver damage. I suggest you consult with a liver specialist to determine the extent of damage and whether treatment for HBV is indicated for you now.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Topical Antifungal For Angular Chelitis
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.