atripla and high AST and ALT levels
Dec 20, 2009
i am undetectable with atripla and doing great with it, however my AST and ALT levels fluctuate- right now they are AST 67 and ALT 122 should i be concerned? thanks for your help
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although Atripla can cause transient increases in liver enzymes, I would also rule out other causes, including other medications, over the counter meds (like tylenol), other medical conditions (like hepatitis infections), alcohol or recreation drug use, among others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On My Tongue Is This Herpes
- Where Does Genital Herpes Enters Body?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- Can You Get Vaginosis From A Latex Condom?
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.