GFR decreasing

Hi Dr,I am a white male aged 38, been on Truvada+ Stocrin for 15 mo. My GFR( calculated from serum creatinine) has decreased from 73 to 66 in 4 months. I do alot of heavy resistance training and consume alot of protein to gain body weight. What is the likelihood that the decrease in GFR is due to Truvada. I have heard that heavy resistacne training can increase serum creatinine levels and hence underestimate GFR. Thanks a lot

In people at your age without underlying medical conditions like high blood pressure or diabetes, the likelihood that tenofovir (in truvada) is causing a decrease in GFR is very low. It is possible that your training could be contributing to this.

food my cd4 and viral load
Change in viral load.