|HBV DNA Test
Dec 20, 2009
My lab result are following:1030 IU/ml, 1920copies/ml.Do I need some treatment at this time? Thank you very much.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That would be considered a very low HBV viral load. You don't indicate what the results of any other liver function related tests are, thus it is hard to interpret what these results may mean. I suggest you consult with a liver specialist about whether treatment is indicated at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- 120 Day Negative Rapid Hiv Test
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test At 8 Weeks
- Can You Get Hiv From Being Fingered?
- Countries Who Require Hiv Tests For Working Visa
- Hiv Antibody Non Reactive After Window Period
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.