hello husband is hiv+ from march 2009 when he had the first infection.then his vl was 4000000,cd4 july this year vl200000,cd4 598 16%and now in decembercd495 14%.he is not taking therapy yet.what do you think about the results?is his body more sensitive and can't fight with the virus?what should we do?

Although his CD4 count is still very good, his CD4% is much lower than one would expect in someone with a CD4 count of around 500. Given that his viral load is also quite high, this indicates to me that the virus is doing a lot of damage to the immune system. I would recommend starting HIV treatment now.

hbv-dna viral