White cell count decrease
Dec 19, 2009
Dear Doctor, I am positive for 1,5 years and I am not on medication. I had my first lab results one year ago and at that time my WBC was 6.37. After exactly 1 year of the first results, I got my new lab results now and WBC decreased to 5.35 whilst CD% has increased because Lymphocyte count is exactly the same as 1 year ago. This means that lymphocyte count remained the same but some other thing has decreased in WBC. Can it be because of the ongoing genital warts treatment (I am using Aldara cream for 2-3 weeks for warts treatment)? I have read that this cream can have many side effects in the body. Thank you for your time.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of AIDS?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.