HIV or Cancer

my friend in prison was recently tested for hep and hiv his blood work came back pos for hep c his lymph reading is 52.3 and his polys is lo 34.4 he is concerned that the prison is hiding a diagnoses to avoid paying for treatment. I have a copy of the bloodwork report. He also has a lump the size of a pinto bean in his left breast. He would like to know if he has something other than hep to worry about? He was a heroin addict for the 20 yrs of his life and he is serving life plus but he has been drug free for the last two years and that is why he decided to recently get tested he want to ginidh his sentence and get out and live a drug free life.Is the 52.3 lymphs reading a sign of HIV?

If you have the results, then what was the result of the HIV test? You cannot tell from the lymphocyte or poly counts whether someone has HIV infection or not. I assume they did a HCV antibody test. In order to determine whether he is chronically infected or not, they would need to do a HCV viral load test. If that is positive, then he is chronically infected with HCV and HCV treatment may be indicated. The breast lump may or may not be related.

Hiv positive
follow up re: cd4 %