Dec 6, 2009
I have been hiv positive according to my doctor for about ten years and my wife is negative, how could this be?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Assuming you are asking about sexual or casual transmission, you don't indicate whether you have been practicing safe sex all this time or other precautions you may have taken. The answer is, with appropriate precautions it is definitely possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- Can Magnesium Help Heal Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Can You Get Hiv During Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can Hepatitis C Turn Into Aids?
- Does Drinking The Night Before Affect Hiv Tests?
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.