Dec 6, 2009
I have been hiv positive according to my doctor for about ten years and my wife is negative, how could this be?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Assuming you are asking about sexual or casual transmission, you don't indicate whether you have been practicing safe sex all this time or other precautions you may have taken. The answer is, with appropriate precautions it is definitely possible.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Permanent Cure For Genital Warts
- Why Do I Keep Getting Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.