Lab results question
Dec 6, 2009
What does a result of 4 indicate in a Fetoprotein test result?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depends on why the test was performed. I suggest you speak to your doctor about the results and the indication for testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Treatment
- What Kind Of Discharge From A Vagina Comes Along With The Herpes Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.