|hep c enlarged spleen
Dec 6, 2009
i have hep c for about 6yrs now i justfound out through an ultrasound that i have slightly enlarged spleen and liver and my blood platelet count is 109k is this a good indication that i have cirrosis or could i have a lesser stage of liver disease
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You could have a lesser stage of liver disease, although those findings likely indicate significant liver damage by the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Can Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.