Long-term effects of HIV
Nov 29, 2009
I've been living with HIV (and w/o OI's) for 25 yrs. I've been told there's recent longitudinal research findings on the long-term effects of being seropositive. Are you familiar with this or any research about same? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sorry, not sure what research you are referring to.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flaky Skin A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.