Long-term effects of HIV
Nov 29, 2009
I've been living with HIV (and w/o OI's) for 25 yrs. I've been told there's recent longitudinal research findings on the long-term effects of being seropositive. Are you familiar with this or any research about same? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sorry, not sure what research you are referring to.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Are The Ways Can You Get Chlamydia?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Symptoms Of Sore Throat Caused By Herpes
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.