|Low body temperature can be HIV infect ?
Nov 29, 2009
Could you explain me? low body temperature can be HIV infect progress? Thanks for response
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't believe that a low body temperature would increase HIV disease progression.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Hiv Positive Have Low Temperature?
- Do White Bumps On Penis Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Sore On Tongue Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.