Nov 29, 2009
5/13/09 HCV Ab low positive; HCV Ab S/CO 2.24; HCV RNA quant <600 units/mL 5/15/09 HCV RNA qual not detected 9/8/09 HCV Ab hi positive; HCV Ab S/CO 22.87 11/4/09 HCV RNA quan real time PCR < 43 IU/mL (expected <43 IU/mL)
Safe to assume the putative HCV infection has resolved? Thanks.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
- What Treatments Can You Get For Hpv In Your Mouth?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- What Are The Most Common Ways To Get Genital Herpes?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.