Nov 29, 2009
5/13/09 HCV Ab low positive; HCV Ab S/CO 2.24; HCV RNA quant <600 units/mL 5/15/09 HCV RNA qual not detected 9/8/09 HCV Ab hi positive; HCV Ab S/CO 22.87 11/4/09 HCV RNA quan real time PCR < 43 IU/mL (expected <43 IU/mL)
Safe to assume the putative HCV infection has resolved? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Tingling Lips Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.