am I a dead man
Nov 29, 2009
Hello Dr. My hiv infection is not detected by pcr rna, or bdna. It also cannot be pheno/genotype for drug resistance. I am very symptomatic and have a low cd4 count. What can I do. Am I a goner.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fever An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- The First Symptoms Of Genital Warts Pictures
- Are Purple Bumps On Side Of Mouth Cheeks A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.