am I a dead man
Nov 29, 2009
Hello Dr. My hiv infection is not detected by pcr rna, or bdna. It also cannot be pheno/genotype for drug resistance. I am very symptomatic and have a low cd4 count. What can I do. Am I a goner.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Treatment Of Chlamydia How Long Before Symptoms Gone
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.