Nov 29, 2009
At what stage does the test result read as negative to a poz person who has been taking treatment? My cousin thinks that she may be neg now?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure what test you might be referring to. The HIV antibody test will remain positive, but the HIV viral load test can become undetectable after 1-6 months of HIV treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Rubbing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.