THRUSH TREATMENT and LAMICIL
Nov 22, 2009
Thrush just flared up from my esophogas to my mouth. I started 250mg of Terbinafine (Lamisil generic) 2 days ago for fungus on a big toe... the same time Thrush flared. Should I continue the LAMISIL? What's to treat the Thrush? I'm using an active enzyme yogurt and tea oil mouth wash while I find help. Ideas? CD4 213, just diagnosed.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The lamisil should cover the yeast that is causing the oral thrush. If you don't see a response in a few days, you may need another oral antifungal drug.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles Could I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.