Follow-up to Hypothetical Question

I was reading a question someone asked of you about HIV meds causing viral load to be undetectable and the possibility of HIV being totally eradicated.

My Question: Is everyone the same when it comes to HIV? I mean when HIV is reduced to undectectable, the virus gets into cells, organs, etc in everyone and that is why it is never eradicated? This happens every time in everyone?

I guess we would have heard if someone was somehow different and the virus was eradicated. However, I was recently talking with a friend about the gay couple who were able to foster-parent an HIV young child in Florida. Evidently, the boy's virus was eradicated with meds. Because he was no longer poz, they wanted to take the boy away from the gay couple to put up for adoption.

Do I have this story right? I knew HIV could be eradicated in the womb, but not after the child was born.

Thanks!

Yes, everybody who is infected, has the virus in most all organs. I had not heard of the Florida eradication story.

Finally showing some improvement
THRUSH TREATMENT and LAMICIL