|question about " undetectable
Nov 22, 2009
Hello Doctor.... My latest blood work indicated my viral load to be "HIV Detected.. but the level is below 48 copies"... Is this effectively the same as " undetectable" or is detected but below 48 somehow not as good as " undetectable"
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
From a practical and clinical point of view, < 48 copies/mL is undetectable.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Helps Shingles Heal?
- What Foods To Stay Away From When You Have Genital Herpes?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Men?
- What Do Men Have To Do To Lower The Risk Of Contracting Herpes And Hpv After Unprotected Sex?
- What Condition Is Caused By The Human Papillomavirus?
- What Causes Hpv In Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.