very high SGOT ang SPGT
Nov 22, 2009
I'm 52, male, Asian Chinese, Hep B Carrier probably since young, non smoker, no alcohol. A week ago, my blood test showed SGOT 420 and SPGT 930.The ultra sound on liver is fine, good texture. Doctor is waiting for the DNA test result, will be out in 1 week time. I have floating and mild stomach pain. I was given 1 month medication with drug entecavir 0.5mg. What else can I do Doctor?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is an appropriate HBV treatment for your situation and you will likely have a good response to this treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
- Does Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding Mean I Have An Std?
- Are There Rare Hiv Infected Who Don't Develop Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.