|HBV DNA, QN, PCR results of 15,700,000 IU & 59,700,000 copies
Nov 22, 2009
My brother tested with these results. What can he expect from the Dr. when reviewing these results. What treatment options will be recommended? How bad is this? Will this results be treatable?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That HBV viral load is at a level we would expect in many people with chronic infection. There are several treatment options available, and a liver specialist will be able to tell you which is the best in this case.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Will Happen If I Touched A Genital Herpes Scab?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- What If You Don't Take Medicine For Shingles?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.