follow up on viral load clarity

I am HIV+. In April my viral load was 112 and now it is 28631. I am very healthy and taking good care of myself, except that during the month of October i was under tremendous emtional and psychological strain (work related and relationship related). With my viral load at this number, is there a need for me to start taking ARV's or should i just work on my emotional well being and then check the viral load again? My doctor simply gave me a script to go and get ARV's and I just need another oipnion before taking them.

You don't indicate what your CD4 count/percent was at both of these time points, so it is difficult to know what might be going on with those HIV two viral loads. Assuming your CD4 count is < 350, then HIV treatment is likely indicated.

rna ultra pcr
Pathology report interpretation