|Is this a "blip"?
Nov 14, 2009
I have been undetectable since I began meds in 2002. On my last doctor visit, I had a viral load of exactly 100. Is this something I need to worry about? I just had blood drawn for another set of labs but the doctor said that having an exact number like that and the fact that it was so low seemed odd to her. What are your thoughts on this?
I have never missed a dose in 7 years.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, it is likely a blip, and given your perfect adherence record for so long, I would not be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With Hooker Condom Broke
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Swallowing Precum
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Swallowing Precum
- Do People Catch AIDS From Mutual Masturbation?
- Do People Catch HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Do People Get HIV From Insertive Anal Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.