Is this a "blip"?
Nov 14, 2009
I have been undetectable since I began meds in 2002. On my last doctor visit, I had a viral load of exactly 100. Is this something I need to worry about? I just had blood drawn for another set of labs but the doctor said that having an exact number like that and the fact that it was so low seemed odd to her. What are your thoughts on this?
I have never missed a dose in 7 years.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, it is likely a blip, and given your perfect adherence record for so long, I would not be concerned.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.