Nov 14, 2009
my HBV Viral load is 104 IU/mL, 728 copies/mL. I have done LFT in which ALT is 197 and AST is 90. But my HBe(e ANTIGEN) in Negative. Is there any harm to my Health. Could you interpreate the result to me ASAP.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Soon Will Men Develop Symptoms From Thrush?
- Chronic Sore Throat In Hiv Positive
- Boost Immune System For Hiv Patients
- How Long Does It Take Megace Es To Start Working?
- When A Person Is Incarcerated Do They Get Tested For Hiv And Std?
- What Is The The Most Common Route Of Hiv Infection Worldwide?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.