worried about liver damage
Nov 14, 2009
A friend of mine started smoking at 9 years old and drinking at an early age. he has now tested positive and his cd 4 count is 150. he still looks okay except fopr trush in his mouth. is it safe for him to start meds? I am very worried for him because he does not seem to worry. his wife is negative but this is causing strain in the relationship.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
He should start HIV meds immediately.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sore On Mouth Mean I Have Hiv?
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Night Sweats?
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.