viral load clarity
Nov 14, 2009
Is a viral load of 28000 bad?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Any Case Of HIV By Spitting Blood In Eyes
- Atripla And High Liver Enzymes
- Difference In Hiv Risk Between Kiss And Insertive Oral Sex
- Do Hospitals Check For HIV When Giving A Blood Transfusion?
- Does Lymph Node Swelling Persist After Ars?
- Hiv Symptoms Diarrhea And Rash Got Tested 5 Weeks Later
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.