|High Viral Load
Nov 14, 2009
Can a Viral Load over 1.5 MILLION come down to undetectable? Recently diagnosed (213CT4) and started Atripla two weeks by doc's advise from Geno-type results. My understanding is that a Viral Load 5,000 to 10,000 is high; so 1.5M is crazy. My habits (eating, exercise) are good.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, most certainly a viral load of 1.5M can go to undetectable with HIV treatment. A viral load of 5,000 would be considered in the low range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Shingles After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.