Nov 14, 2009
What other treatment is there for HIV/AIDS?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are many HIV specific medications currently available. You can read more about them at TheBody website.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Housing Programs For Hiv Patients
- Is There No Risk Of Getting Hiv Through Fellatio?
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv After One Unprotected Exposure
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Can Exercise Make Buffalo Hump Go Away?
- Possible Weight Gain While Hiv Positive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.