Nov 14, 2009
What other treatment is there for HIV/AIDS?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are many HIV specific medications currently available. You can read more about them at TheBody website.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Herpes If You Use A Condom?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Sharing A Cigarette?
- Can You Get Std From Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.