Nov 14, 2009
last year i had done the blood test and was diagnose of Vdrl reactive and TPHA possitive.and that time i receive peniciline treatment.and last week i done the blood test still showing reactive and tpha positive.the titre is 1:1.is that meant low or high?and what can i do to clean the infection from my body?
thank you for your help
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Those blood tests will likely be positive forever and does not mean that treatment did not work.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up Up In A Person Blood?
- Hiv And Palms Of The Hand
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- Will My Chlamydia Go Away With Treatment?
- What Is There That Has Symptoms Similar To Genital Herpes?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.