HBV DNA Test Result
Nov 14, 2009
My husband requested to have HBV DNA Test and the result is is as written: 12,315 copies/ml 2116 IU/ml...the theoretical limit of detection is estimated at 20 IU/ml (1.3 log) of plasma. The linear range extends up to 17000000 (8.2 log). The quantification is homogenous for all HBV genotypes tested. PLease help me understand this, He will see his doctor after 3 days, can you give me idea of what to expect?..I'm worried. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can Deep Mouth To Mouth Kiss Cause Hiv?
- Can Lymph Nodes Swelling Be The Only Symptom?
- Can Someone Get Hiv From Swallowing Semen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.