serum vs plasma after centrifuged
Nov 14, 2009
2 parts: How can you tell the difference between serum & plasma after a specimen is cetrifuged? How can you tell that a patient has a high platelet/WBC count by looking at a centrifuged plasma specimen?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Very difficult and no you can't.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Headache Do You Get With Acute Hiv?
- Risk Of Hiv Through Body Piercings
- How Effective Are Condoms Against Hiv?
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- When To Expect Primary Hiv Symptoms?
- Why Do I Get Bacterial Vaginosis After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.