PCR for HIV
Nov 7, 2009
is PCR detect HIV antigen or antibody?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Neither. It detects the virus RNA.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Atripla Cause False Positive On Drug Screen For Marijuna?
- Are Canker Sores Hiv Symptoms?
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- Will Hpv 6 And 11 Clear On Their Own?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Urine Culture?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.